[ExchangeList] Re: Question about remote storage of database

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:32:01 -0000

I don't see any Iomega NAS devices listed on the WHQL
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/catalog/server/default.aspx?subID=22&x
slt=cataloghome) in which case it would not be supported by Microsoft.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839687/

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my
manager Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Feedback%20on%20Mark%20Fugatt%20(Ex
change%20DSE)>  or telephone +44 118 909 3233