[ExchangeList] Re: Question: How can you change the GAL refresh rate in Exchange 2007

  • From: "Brian Baxter" <bbaxter361@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:13:10 -0500

That is great, but how can you set it to refresh automatically when you add a new group? Can you?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Vipin Tanwar <vtanwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Brian,

This setting can be changed as below:

  1. In the Exchange Management Console, go to Organizational Configuration.
  2. Click on Mailbox.
  3. On the Offline Address Book tab, click the Default Address Book.
  4. In the actions pane, click properties.
  5. On General tab, click Customize and select the timings as you need.
  6. Click Ok.