Re: Query-based DL

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:16:34 -0500

Roop,
With this configuration, you are building a DDL with all email enabled
Public folders that match the custom attribute. It does not include the
contents, in this case the Contact objects under that public folder. So
if a new email is sent to this DDL, the email will get posted under the
particular Public folder, it wont be sent to all Contact objects under
the Public folder. The only way to include all Contact objects in the
DDL would be to have all the contacts in the AD.

HTH
Regards,

Raj