Putting a Form in Public Folders

  • From: Gene O'Brien <Gene@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:33:29 -0500

Hi All,

I have a question - i want to put a "help desk request" type form in my
Public Folders area, so that users can bring up a form, fill in the blanks,
and have the form send me a mail with their help request.

We're currently using Exchange 5.5, considering an upgrade to 2000.

I'm not a programmer (but i play one on TV?), so I don't know how to create
something from scratch.  What's involved in this?  Can something like this
be done with just using Exchange and some template somehow, or do I need to
put something together in the backroom to power it?

Anyone have any good, easy ideas?
Thanks!!

Gene O'Brien
Network Administrator