RE: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (O WA) with ISA Server 2000

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 16:17:36 -0400

Your ISP won't add an A record?  That's odd.  Do you not have an A record
there already (can you not find by FQDN ?)

If so, request the cert name using that as designed.  If you don't, you'll
likely run into issues when you move to other pages after login.  Could be a
real PITA.
Also, if you want other information about this as well, check out
www.isaserver.org <http://www.isaserver.org>

Al

  _____