Publish a PF Contacts folder as an address list

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:37:08 +1200

Hi

Using Exchange Server 2003, is it possible to publish or query a Public Folder
Contacts folder as an address list in Exchange 2003 to appear under All Address
Lists.
I want this available for all users to view.
I know the contact folder can be added by each user as an email address book.

Thanks

RajiA
Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.