[ExchangeList] Publicly Available Exchange Servers, but able to send from my own e-mail address?

  • From: "Jon Spriggs" <jon.spriggs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:54:02 +0000

http://www.msexchange.org

In light of this, my question is: does anyone know a publically
available (free preforably, but low-cost otherwise) exchange server,
which is able to be used for "Push E-Mail" on a Windows Mobile device,
that I can specify my from e-mail address, but which has an incomming
mail address which is part of the existing domain?

I know it's a bit of a push to get this, but it's really something I'd
like to have.

Regards,

Jon
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/ MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ -------------------------------------------------------