Public folders with the same SMTP address

  • From: "Byrne, Steve" <Steve.Byrne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:35:43 +1300

I have a public folder with an external SMTP address which is no longer
getting messages from the internet.

The NDR states that another folder in the system has the same SMTP address.
I cannot find it, nor do I know of a way to search public folders for a
duplicate SMTP address.

Event logs have no info. I tried a directory export, but it doesn't include
public folders.

Does anyone know how I can find this troublesome folder?

This is a mixed E2K E5.5 environment.

SB

Subject: Undeliverable: test

Your message