Public folders Not Visible with Windows XP

  • From: "Jim Keown" <jim.keown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:14:36 -0600

We are running Exchange 2003 Enterprise server on a Windows 2000 Advance
server with a front end/back end configuration and testing our
workstations to run Windows XP with Office 2003. During the test we notice
that public folder and the Organization Forms Library are not visible and
there are no error messages.  There are visible on workstations running
Windows 2000 and Office 2003. I suspect it some kind of permission issue
because we get a ?Microsoft office could not access the specified folder
location? message. This happens with Windows XP and Outlook 2003, as well
as the Organization Forms Library not visible. Any ideas