RE: Public folder restriction & password change for users using OWA

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:06:02 -0500

There are so many steps that you can take to troubleshoot this issue.

1.      Event log
2.      At run type in logfiles
There you will find a folder for each a web site that is running on the
server.
They have logs with very important information about what is happening with
the IIS.
3.      Work with only one node instead of using the virtual server name.
4.      Remember that IIS gets the settings from exchange and not the other way
around

Try them, and hope things will work for you.