RE: Public folder permissions

  • From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:50:28 +0100

 Public Folder Permissions most of the times are a pain in the have to give individual rights for individual folders
because by default are not inherited. I mean it is not enough to give
permissions to a folder but also you should give permission to all
parent folders up to root public folder.

I suggest take a look to exchange permission manager saves
me a lot of work managing permissions on public folders.