[ExchangeList] Re: Public folder permission mismatch

  • From: "Motlik, Richard" <RMotlik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:48:50 -0400

Let me try to clarify. The virtual machine displays the correct info Owner and
I can view the content and manipulate data and assign permissions and do
everything else that owner can do . The real environment shows me as
contributor and I can only do what contributor allows. Yes it did work before
for several years. It has been about a month that this problem exists. I have
disabled any COM addins , etc . I have run repair on my Outlook. I have used
PFDAVADMIN to view the permission ( correctly listed as Owner) and to propagate
permissions , in case something was corrupted on the folder itself.  I have
used the repair DACL function in PFDAVADMIN. The only thing I have not done is
format my machine and reinstall.
Thanks
Richard