Public folder client permissions for trusted domain users

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:50:02 -0500

I sort of asked this question already, but I am going to re-word it.

We have a two-way trust between a 2003 forest and a 2000 forest. The 2003
forest hosts Exchange. Users login into Windows through the 2000 domain
(forest). Each user has been granted full mailbox and read permissions rights
to their corresponding 2003 account for Exchange in the 2003 domain.

How can I grant our users (in the 2000 forest) client permissions for the
public folders in the 2003 forest, when they already have the aforementioned
mailbox rights to their Exchange 2003 mailbox/account?

Thank you!

...D