RE: Public calendars

  • From: "Lonnie Truskowski" <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:49:14 -0500

Check out http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf019.html

We have Resource Mailboxes created for 4 Conference rooms and several
company vehicles. We use Outlooks Meeting organizer to book the rooms or
vehicles. Our Admin Assist are setup as Delegates for Managers so they
can do the Meeting requests on behalf of the Managers. Overall we have
everyone trained on using the meeting organizer to schedule meetings and
or book resources.

Lonnie Truskowski
Information Technology Manager

Borton-Lawson