RE: Public Folders - what is the Limit?

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:39:26 -0700

I noticed that the search feature in Outlook does not work on Public Folders
either - is there a way around this?  I was hoping to create a history file
system for our clientele that would allow users to send documents to the
folder as well as emails - is there another solution then that is web
accessible like PF?

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org
1-888-693-5267 ext 129

Prov 16:9
9       In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his
steps. (NIV)