Public Folders- Replicas problem

  • From: "Javier name" <rowonefirst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:38:00 -0400

Hello All, I just finsih installing Exchange 2003 server, my environment hosts 6 exchange 2000 servers, this is my first Exchange 2003, the installation went fine, I move my mailbox to this new server, I was able to receive and send emails without any problems, the ONLY problem I am having is in my Outlook2003 client I cannot browse the Public folders that exists in the company, users that are still in Exchange 2000 are able to view all Public FOlders, I checked replicas configuration, and I can see my new server in the list of servers to receive replicas, but in the REplicas Status it says Local Modified, I am unable to get replicas from the main Public FOlders that resides on Exchange 2000, is there is something that I am missing??
Any help it will be greatly appreciated,
Hector Mena