Public Folders: Partial Replication

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:52:17 -0800

Greetings:

I moved our email server to a new box. Users and public folders have been moved
with a large degree of success.
We make extensive use of forms in public folders. I have found that in at least
one public folder all forms previous to 04.03.02 have lost their data. The
title and structure remains but all fields are blank. There are no age limits
set on the folders and new items replicate fine. I have set replication for
"always" hoping it would force a catch up but the data is not filling in on
those older forms. When I check the form on the original server all data is
present.

Any ideas?