Public Folders - Export/Import

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]' \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:31:08 -0500

Hey Everyone!  I have an issue with Public Folders that I am hoping you
could help me with.

We have a contact list in public folders that contains Agents information.
We often have to update this contact list and we would like to be able to
Export information from a database to this contact list.  The problem is
Outlook will not let you access the public folders during the import/export
process.  Is there anyway that you know of to do this?  Even a work around
would be helpful at this point.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
Lorie