Public Folders Calendar

  • From: "Johnson,Scott" <sjohnson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:51:06 -0400

We are running Exchange 2003 and have a calendar setup in the public folders
section that acts as a scheduler for our conference room.  When we do a
meeting request with others, then try to schedule the conference room, it
does not display free/busy information for that conference room.  Does
anyone know how to fix for this?

Thanks

Scott

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.