RE: Public Folders

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:08:44 -0600

Most definitely not a laughable question. I didn't know how to set up Public
Folder replication for a long time. But it is fairly straight-forward.

http://www.winnetmag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=3476

http://www.cgnet.com/Exchange/folder.htm

Those links may help. You just set it up through the Exchange System Manager
program, under the Folders | Public Folders container. Really just a matter
of right-clicking a folder and telling it to replicate to another server.
Then you'll want to configure the schedule, etc.

Chris Nielsen
Systems Administrator
New Dawn Technologies