Public Folders

  • From: "Premachandran, Bipin (GEAE, GTS India)" <bipin.premachandran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:19:07 +0530

I need a set of tools that will allow me to take and "walk" an exchange
public folder structure and determine what files/objects have not been
accessed in some amount of time. For example I would like to see a count of
all objects in public folders that have not been accessed in the last

I would also like to see a utility that would allow me to take an archive
that information off to a compressed archive then delete the objects and any
"empty" folders that are in the system.