Public Folders

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:43:30 -0500

________________________________

We are in the process of adding a new Exchange server 2003 and removing
the old one(Exchange 2000).  On our public folders I  right clicked,
Replication and added the new Exchange server.  On the new exchange
server, under EX02-First Storage Group Public Folder Store-Public
Folders, I can see all of my public folders but the size of each is 0.
Also when I click on them it give a error message "The requested
operation is forbidden.  ID no;c1030af1 Exchange system manager.  Under
the Replication Status it shows In Sync on each.  Will I have to stop
replication to modify our public folders?  I'm trying to add someone to
the permissions and it will let me on under my old server-First Storage
Group-Public Folder Store-Public Folders, but the user I added can't
access the public folder. Thanks