Public Folder replication in Ex. 5.5

  • From: "Levine, Wesley M." <Wesley.Levine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:31:14 -0500

We're running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on WinNt 4 SP5.  I recently tried moving some
public folders from one exchange server to another (all in the same site)
via Exch. Admin.  Now users on the server where I have replicated everything
to cannot see any messages in the public folders, however everyone else in
the site (on different servers) can see the messages?
Have tried rehoming a few, but that did not seem to help any.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Wesley Levine
NT Systems Administrator
Teleglobe Communications Corp.