[ExchangeList] Public Folder primary SMTP addresses

  • From: Frank <fhardwic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

I need to change the Primary SMTP addresses of a large number (but not all) of our public folders from "@exchange.domain.com" to "@domain.com".  A lot of these folders email addresses do not have a match between the user part of the email address and the "MailNickName", so ADMODIFY is not a clear option.

I've been trying CSVDE and LDIFDE as well as PowerShell.

Still...no luck...well...no GOOD luck.

Frank