Public Folder issue

  • From: Roger Sam <rogersam75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have 2 Exchange 2000 server and 1 newly installed Exchange 2003 server. I am
having issue in Public Folder replication From Exchange 2000 servers to
Exchange 2003 server. When i create new Public folder in Exchange 2003 from
system manager, it is getting replicated to Exchnage 2000 servers. But if i
create new folders on Exchange 2000 servers, it is not getting replicated to
Exchange 2003 server. Public Folder replication messages are sitting in x400
queue of Exchange 2003 server but the Public folder is not getting updated.
I believe it is permission issue
Please help me to resolve this issue

Yahoo! for Good