Public Folder - Replication of Content from E55 to E2K3

  • From: "Tim" <Timothy.Bagshott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 10:05:16 -0600

I am in the middle of an Exchange 5.5 migration and all was going well.  I
am now trying to replicate the content of public folders to the e2k3
server.  Some folders replicate without a problem, others only appear to
replicate new data (ie data after the replicate to option was set).  All
other funcationality appears to be working ok ie. messaging etc.  This is
not specific to a particular PF server and as yet I have found nothing in
common with the folders which will not replicate.

Has anyone come across this and found a solution?

Many thanks in advance.