RE: Public Folder Problem

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:58:59 +0100

Did you try to access the public folder permissions throught the client?  Right
click the public folder and go to properties.  You can edit the permissions
from their.  A new user won't be able to see the public folders since by
default they won't have access to the folders if not given by the administrator.