RE: Public Folder Permissions Issue

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:15:58 -0500

Hi Gautam,
Looks like permissions issue at child level. If you want all users to
have the same level of permissions at the child folders as the parent
folders, you can propagate the permissions from the parent to all
childs. To do this, from the ESM, expand the Public folders tree, from
the left pane, right click on the parent folder, and select Propagate
settings, and select Folder rights. This will bring all child folders to
the same permissions level parent. If you want to exceptions, you need
to do this manually at each child folder.

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator