RE: Public Folder Permissions

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:23:19 -0500

Lorie

You need to mail enable the Security group, so if you go into Active
Directory Users and Computers and right click on the Security group, you
will see Exchange Tasks, then "Establish an e-mail address" give it an
alias and then wait a few minutes for Exchange to do its bit and then
you should see it when you goto the permissions of your Public Folder.

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com <http://www.4mcts.com/>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
<http://www.msexchange.org/> www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"