RE: Public Folder Permissions

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:37:18 -0500

Lorie

Is the error 80004005, if it is, you are trying to apply permissions
using a Distribution group and not a Security group, Distribution groups
do not have a SID and cannot be used for permissions.

If this is not the error, please tell us what it is.

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com <http://www.4mcts.com/>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
<http://www.msexchange.org/> www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"