[ExchangeList] Public Folder Owner Details

  • From: "Mahadevan Subramanian" <devan.scorp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 04:01:51 +0530

Hi,

We are in the process of consolidating Administrative Groups (Exchange 2003). We have more than 60,000 public folders. Since many of them are not being used for long time, we just want to get the confirmation from the Owners of the Public Folders to delete them before adding the replicas.

I have used PFDAVAdmin to get rest of the details like Folder Path, Replica Server, Last Modified Time.... etc. But while exporting the permission it comes with all roles (Owner, Editor, Author...). I just need the Owners of the Public Folders to be listed out. Is there any Filter or Customized Property which can be added in the PFDAVAdmin query?

Please also let me know if this can be achieved by any other tools? We are totally struck in this situation. Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards....
Mahadevan