[ExchangeList] Public Folder Help

  • From: jatin kakkar <jatin_kakkar2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:54:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I would like you to Know your suggestion any "best practices and procedures" for managing folders. Questions are:

1.       How to mine PF's for outdated or old files within the folders in exchange 2003?

2.       Any third party application that can be used to contact (email) PF owners based on certain search criteria?

3.       How to get users to clean up data within PF's?

If you can give the explanation in detail that will be really helpful to me.

Regards,

Jatin kakkar

NO ONE DIES A VIRGIN, LIFE SCREWS US ALL