RE: Proper Conduct on list

  • From: "DL.Exchange" <Exchange.Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:24:47 -0500

Thank you Stephen!

Thank you,
Mitchell D. Lawrence
Director, Network Administrator
IT&S Department
North Bay Hospital
1711 W. Wheeler Ave
Aransas Pass, TX 78336
ph: (361) 758-0580
fx: (361) 758-0581
pg: (361) 270-0421
 <mailto:Mitchell.Lawrence@xxxxxxxxx> Mitchell.Lawrence@xxxxxxxxx
 <mailto:gecko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> gecko@xxxxxxxxxxxx (home)
**< Good | Cheap | Fast > (Pick Two)**

-----Original Message-----
From: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: Monday, August 09, 2004 3:32 AM
Posted To: ~Exchange Discussion~
Conversation: Proper Conduct on list
Subject: [exchangelist] Proper Conduct on list

http://www.MSExchange.org/

With particular reference to 'Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive', such
behavior will not be accepted on this list.

Most members of this group have always shown professionalism and proper
etiquette which has allowed many people to benefit from the vast
combined experience and knowledge of the group.

The issue with regards to 'Jared Johnson' has clearly gotten out of hand
and without further prolonging the issue I have removed him from the
list. The subject matter in itself is not of interest as many may have
differing opinions on various subjects, however, the matter in which one
presents his case to others, especially by use of insults and mockery is
simply unacceptable and unfortunately appropriate measures will need to
be taken.

We do try to let things solve themselves as we prefer to let the list
run naturally though we apologize for not addressing this issue sooner.
To prevent further abuse we have set up an address to which you may
report any issues which might need looking into
(listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

We have always kept the list open, with minimal moderation and list
admin intervention thereby allowing it to grow and flourish naturally
though certain unprofessional behavior is unacceptable and will not be
tolerated.

Wishing you all a good week, feel free to contact me directly should you
wish to discuss any issues.

Best Regards,

Stephen Chetcuti

(stephen.chetcuti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Internet Software Marketing Ltd. - Online Network Administrator Portal
WindowsNetworking.com - ServerFiles.com - WindowSecurity.com
ISAserver.org - MSExchange.org - Secinf.net - NTfaxFAQ.com