RE: Promoting Windows 2000 to 2003

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:37:30 -0400

Arthus, technical speaking, this is an upgrade, not a promotion (which
generally refers to making a standalone server a domain controller).

Microsoft's site is your best bet for starting your research. Here are a
couple of starting points:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;winsvr2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=325379

Greg Lara