RE: Prohibit users sending mail to addresses outside the organisation

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:03:19 +0200

Thanx, this is exactly what I was looking for. But I tried implementing this,
but it does not function. I followed the document step by step. The only thing
I am wandering is that mail enabled group you should create. When I create a
global distibution group and create a mail alias for it, is it then mail
enabled? Or am I doing the wrong thing?
i also edited the registry as mentioned in the article..

Thnx

Mark