RE: Problems with folder offline when Im not logge d in Windows Domain

  • From: "Papito Miranda" <papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:39:50 -0400

I had a similar problem after creating offline folder while I was in the office. In order to access the Offline folder, I firstly connect to my domain, then disconnect my patch cable from the network card. When I launch Outlook, I am presenting with the option to Retry or Work Offline. You may want to try this by  physically disconnecting from your server,then launch Outlook.  Good luck.