Problems with Replication and DNS

  • From: "Lettah G. Dladla" <Lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:47:21 +0200

Dear All

How is everyone doing this morning , hope all is well.

I need help , I have 4 domain controllers ,DCExch1 ,DCExch2,DmDC1 and
DmDc2 with

Exchange2000 and Windows2000.

DCExch1 and DmDC1 on siteA and
DCExch2 and DmDC2 on SiteB

DCExch1 had a problem , I bought a new server(New DCExch1 and restore
DmDC1 system state and installed Exchange2003.)

DCExch2 does not want to replicate with any server and DmDC2 only
replicate with DmDC1 , I have tried to reset the password as suggested
on one of the microsoft article for troubleshooting replication problems
but still have the same problem

I also noticed that when i connect DCExch2 DNS on any of the 3 servers ,
I get an access denied message.

Any one who could possibly know what is the cause or any related
articles you can direct me to

Regards
Lettah