Problems seperating users through new Storage Group

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:19:11 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem accomplisching the following:
I want 2 groups of users separate from each other. One group cannot see the
other users in there global adresslist. So I did the following:
I created a new storagegroup, named "x".
I created a new mailboxstore
I created a new public store and new public folder tree.
I created a new mailboxstore and a new public folders store.
I created a new adresslist
I created a new offline adress list
I created a new global adress list and linked al these adress lists to each
other in the properties.
But now when I lookup the properties of the new mailboxstore I see that the
default public folder is still linked to the original already existing public
folder. When I try to change this I get to see a list of public folders but it
only shows the first public folder store.. And when I test it with a new
created user in the new mailbox store I stell get to see the users of the other
storagegroup in the adresslist. Does anyone know what step I missed?

Thanks in advance,

Mark.