Re: Problems sending email

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:16:25 -0400

The crux of the message reads:
The destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain
Name Service (DNS) Please verify the email address and the retry.
<mail.corp.nubiint.com #5.4.0>

Prior to this I was able to send test mail to a few of my external
accounts. Now I'm unable to. I'm thinking it's probably related to an
internal DNS issue but I'm not seeing it.
The two domains in question are nusbiint.com and nusolutions.biz.
My internal mail server and domain is corp.nubiint.com and
mail.corp.nubiint.com. My internal MX record is also
mail.corp.nubiint.com. My external MX records which is being managed by
TZO is mail.nubiint.com.
Mail relay is configured for "Only the list below" and contains the IP &
subnet of my internal LAN.
Delivery shows that mail.corp.nubiint.com and mail.nusolutions.biz as
being valid domain names.
What am I missing?

Thanks