RE: Problems sending Outlook Attachments

  • From: "ajit yadav" <ajityadav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:08:25 +0530

Please check virus

may the Netsky worm

om: "Dave Sydenham" <davesydenham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Problems sending Outlook Attachments
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 04:12:57 -0600

The message arrives but sometimes the attachment is missing. Everything
works fine with internal users. They are getting all his attachments. When
I send attachments to may own external email addresses from this users
mailbox I get them no problem. It just seems to be some external
recipients who are not recieving the attachments they are not any
particular group, however if I send the same email from my mailbox (on the
same network) these same recipients get the attachment OK. Could it be
perhaps a 'blacklist' type setting to remove attachments from this
particular sender? It is the ony thing I can think of, but normally you
would expect that to block the message altogether?

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:
Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:

Contact brides & grooms FREE! Only on Register now!