Problems logging into Instant Messenger on Exchange

  • From: "Rodney Harris" <Harris@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Listserv (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:06:03 -0600

I have set up Instant messaging on my Exchange 2000 server for internal use but
get the following error when I try to connect.

Signing in to Communications Service failed because the service is temporarily
unavailable.  Please try again later.
I have followed the directions in article Q266643 to set up Instant Messaging
and have researched several other articles but cannot find a solution to my log
on problems.  Does anyone have  any suggestions.
Thanks,

Rodney A. Harris   MCP+I MCSE (NT4 & 2k)
Network Administrator   EPOS Corporation