Re: Problems - Exchange 2000 Enterprise

  • From: "Mark Budman" <mbudman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 06:57:20 -0400

Hi Jason,

      Thank you for answering. How can I check the way in which it is
communicating for GC rights? What
  you say makes sense, because at times, users computers freeze when in
Outlook and pefroming email
  functions (almost like the Server is verify or trying to talk to the
GC). When "connection" is
  re-established", it works fine.  The Exchange server also pauses on a
consistent basis (it is impossible to
  do any work on it). It works, pauses (only mouse works), works,
pauses, etc.

     Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

  Regards,

  Mark