RE: Problem with recipient policy for a group

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 09:01:32 -0400

This won't do what you want.

This would just update the email addresses of the group itself.

I changed the formatting of the query below, which I think adds to the
clarity thereof. It's pretty obvious from this that it'll match on a
single item: a group that has a mailnickname of "TorontoUsers".

What you want to do is build a recipient policy based on the memberof
attribute for each member that is in the group.