Problem with recipient policy for a group

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:32:22 -0700

I have created a new recipient policy called TorontoUsers. I have created a
Universal group called TorontoUsers. The Universal group TorontoUsers has an
exchange alias of TorontoUsers. All users in Toronto are members of that
group. The policy is applied as follows:

(&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (| (objectCategory=group)
)))(objectCategory=group)(mailNickname=TorontoUsers)))

Members of the group have not received the e-mail addresses as specified in
that policy, only receiving the default which every else has.

I have applied the policy and forced an update of the Recipient Update
Service several times over the last 36 hours. By default, the Recipient
Update service runs every 4 hours, and AD replicates amongst 2 sites every 4
hours.

Some one have an idea of what I am missing here?

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You