Problem with public folder not showing up (exchange 2000)

  • From: "Betgen, David" <d.betgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:20:08 +0100

Dear all,

In exchange 2000 by recipients there are 4 default address lists...

All Contacts, All Groups, All Users and Public Folder... the filter rule op
public folder is (& (mailnickname=*) (| (objectCategory=publicFolder) )) but
when I hit preview I don't see anything, but If I make an new address list
and select only the public folder checkbox it will display my 17 public
folders :) The rule for this is the same as the default one (&
(mailnickname=*) (| (objectCategory=publicFolder) )) and when I hit preview
again the list is still empty (no matches where found)

Can anyway tell me how to fix this problem (users, groups and contacts all
work)

Thnx,

David