RE: Problem with external

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:24:00 -0800

1. Why do you want their personal e-mail flowing through Exchange?
2. Why not have them retrieve their personal e-mail directly?
3. Why not have them forward their personal e-mail to their Exchange
4. Do not add the domain to the recipient policies. Only add each individual
address as an additional address in the users AD Properties.

John Tolmachoff
eServices For You