RE: Problem with Orphan Mailboxes.

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:06:11 -0500

If all else fails I suggest you either take your MBDATA folder to a data
recovery center and let them safely recovery each mail box storing it
into a PST (with all its sub folders, etc), or look at purchasing a
PowerControls from Ontrack which recovers mailboxes from Exchange 5.5
all the way up to 2003; the software costs $1500USD and is well worth
it. :-)

Andrew