Re: Problem with Migration Wizard

  • From: "Roberta Campos" <rbcampos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:23:39 -0300

  http://www.MSExchange.org/

  I have to migrate from Exchange 5.5 (on NT) to Exchange 2003 (on Win2003).

  First I used ADC to move the Mailboxes from Windows NT to Windows 2003.

  After that I tried use Migration Wizard to Move Mailboxes from Exchange 5.5
to Exchange 2003(on NEW Organization).But when I run Exchange server Migration
Wizard I get the following error: " Invalid server specified or you do not have
permission required to complete the operation". And occur the event id 7048
with the source MSExchangeMig.

  The account that I'm using has administrator rights on Exchange 5.5.

  What can I do?

  Thanks.

  Roberta Campos