RE: Problem with E2K on W2K server in a W2K3 AD domain

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:15:55 -0700

Update. It worked. I went through all the settings again. Double and triple
checked. Everything was fine.

Restarted the GC. Waited. Restarted the 2 DC. waited. Restarted Exchange.
Waited. Still nothing.

Let me try a test message to the test group allusers. Sent. Viewed message
tracking. Says delivered. Looked at the storage group. They are all there.
Hurray.

Go figure.

Must have been the RAW law.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA