RE: Problem to send email to aol users

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:16:42 -0400

You need to make sure that your domain has a reverse lookup zone, if it does
not have one AOL will not accept the mail as they perform a reverse lookup
on all incoming mail.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange